Do you need a powerful and yet simple module to display photos? and also don't want to be bothered with hosting the files? That's why I created this DNN module. It talks to your Flickr or Picasa online photo galleries and display your photos elegantly in your website. If you're wondering about the module's name "Escher", he's my youngest nephew and was born around the same time as this DotNetNuke extension.
- Flickr or Picasa backend, providing photo storage and automatic thumbnails
- Row & Columns settings, includes automatic paging support
- jQuery display plugins included: ColorBox, Fancybox, ThickBox, Facebox, flyout, lightbox, Cycle, and jCarousel Lite
- Optional Slideshow are available via the Cycle or jCarousel Lite jQuery plugins
- Optional captions as an image tooltip, below or above the image, or Polaroid styled
- Optional authorization for displaying private images from your Flickr or Picasa account
- Optional image upload support to Flickr (Picasa support coming soon)
- Supports DNN 5.x, 6.x and 7.x
Download the Latest Release:
v0.7.2107 released on 6/30/2014
Release Notes: recompiled against FlickrNet v3.12.0 for HTTPS switch on 6/27/2014, tested against v730/v710/v703/620/562
Demo: see my additional examples!